For domestic orders placed and delivered in the United States, our shipping policy is listed below:
Each rolling papers kit is made to order. Due to this handmade nature, please allow 3-5 business days for processing time to dispatch your order. In the rare occasion, that we will not be able to complete the order within the allotted time, our studio will notify you by email within 5 days after you place an order.
- Orders are processed in the order they are received with the exception of expedited rush orders. On a case by case some expedited rush shipping orders are elevated in studio priority to meet the delivery deadline.
- Free standard shipping on all orders above $100.00 USD.
- For expedited overnight shipping orders, please note we do not ship on federal holidays or weekends.
- No worries. We always ship discreetly.
- Shipping is provided by USPS, and occasionally UPS and fedex. We will notify you if we use a different carrier than the ones listed above.
- A Physical address is required for USPS shipments, and due to the age restriction of some of our products, we require a signature confirmation on delivery
- We charge a flat $15.00 fee for shipments that we must re-route due to customer error
- Delivery times may increase for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
- Tracking numbers will be available after the order has been processed. You will also receive an email with your order’s tracking information when shipped
- Any requests to waive the signature requirement will absolve the shipper of delivery liability, and missing or stolen shipments that are confirmed as delivered by USPS will not be refunded or replaced.
- All orders will be charged applicable sales tax. Tax rate is based on the shipping address not billing address.
- Lost or Stolen Packages: If the package shows delivered to your address, but is missing you must report the claim to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of placing your order (for domestic shipments) or 4 weeks of placing your order (for international shipments). Once we have received your missing package report, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss or missing in transit, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available. However our policy does not cover stolen packages if during our investigation the carrier confirms the package was delivered correctly to the provided shipping address at checkout.
- We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by customer.
- In the case of returns due to customer error, the customer will be responsible for return shipping fees.
For orders that are placed and delivered internationally, our shipping policy is listed below:
- Duties & Taxes: Customers are responsible for paying all duties, taxes and other fees which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination. Duties on goods can widely vary, depending on the product and the country it was manufactured in. Other charges and duties may also apply, depending on the items. Duty fee will not be refunded on any type of returns. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
- International orders have a minimum of $100 per order.
- We love our products and know you do too. Unfortunately we are unable to ship to certain countries given each countries’ varying policies. Therefore we reserve the right to review international orders on a case by case basis. If we are unable to ship to your country, we will notify you by email within 5 days of the order placed and issue a refund to the original payment method. We currently offer shipping outside of the USA to Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Australia.
- USPS’S local country affiliates will charge the recipient all applicable duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees C.O.D. in the local currency at the time of delivery. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local post office or carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
- Track Package: International orders are shipped via USPS and will be delivered by local post or its affiliates. You will also receive an email with your order’s tracking information when your package is en-route to you.
- Original and return shipping cost
- Duties, taxes and other customs charges that are incurred on the package for both the original and return shipment
- The amount of these charges will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.